PEDIATRIC FIRST AID
Pediatric First Aid
This course will provide you with the skills and confidence to act fast and become a vigilant parent or nanny in identifying a child or toddler in distress and how to do effective CPR, operate an AED during cardiac arrest and how to deal with s choking child. The course is specifically designed for newborns and toddlers up to 1 year old.
Why use us?
- You will be trained by experienced instructors who are passionate about what they do, they have seen it all in their careers.
- You will not only receive training; you will receive the best interactive practical training available in a classroom setting.
- Instructors use role plays with different scenarios during the training and we strive to copy reality as close as possible.
- Every second counts when saving a life, especially your loved ones. Life is short, make it count!
Who should attend?
- Parents with toddlers from newborn to 1 year old
- Grandparents / Nannies & Child-minders
- Kindergarten teachers
- Swim Instructors for babies
What you will do during your practical evaluation?
- Assessment of a responsive and unresponsive patient
- Complete 2 min of CPR on an Adult, Child & Infant
- Operate the AED as a lone responder
- Assist an Adult, Child & infant chocking
- Manage bleeding control
- Place a patient in the recovery position
- Secure a patient having seizures
- Recap questions on online theoretical part
Please contact us for information.
Our Instructors all have many years’ experience as trainers in the UAE and abroad and most are veteran Paramedics and Nurses with years of knowledge and international experience.
Accredited First Aid
At First Responder Training we are committed in providing you with excellent service and the best material available while international accredited and approved by UAE authorities.
SUN – THURS 08:00 – 16:00FRIDAY By AppointmentSATURDAY08:00 – 16:00